Our cabins offer comfortable en-suite accommodation with a natural design – an excellent combination of unique comfort and style. Constructed with local materials, the cabins allow close proximity to the surrounding forest flora and fauna. Each cabin has its own balcony with comfortable chairs where you can relax and admire the spectacular views of Chain of Virunga Mountains the Home of Gorillas, and the surrounding lush vegetation and birdlife.
We pride ourselves in our attention to minor detail and our flair and creativity in the décor. We place special emphasis on your comfort – hot showers are available for 24 hours and every cabin is equipped with a mosquito net. Upon arrival you will be welcomed with fresh fruit juice.
If you are on a honeymoon, a honeymoon suite will be provided with all the pampering you deserve. Each cabin is on stilts to ensure privacy and spectacular views of the landscape below and beyond. Unique quality accommodation with a natural design. Relax on your own balcony, watch Mt. Sabyinyo opening up, enjoy the sunset of the snow-caped Mt. Karisimbi and experience the unique tranquility of your surroundings.
The cabins of our Lodge are made with natural materials and fit perfectly into the surrounding forest. Every effort is made to protect the local flora and fauna, therefore Gorilla Luxury Lodge is still home to a wide variety of forest wildlife, beautiful tropical birds, medicinal plants, flowers and indigenous trees.
For your convenience and comfort, all the luxury rooms feature the following:
Comfortable beds with
Egyptian cotton sheets
Coffee making facilities,
Safe deposit boxes,
Bath Cubicle and Bathtub
- Children below 4 years of age are accommodated free of charge.
- Children aged 15 and over will be charged at adult rates.
- Babysitting services are available at the lodge at no extra cost.
- Confirmed bookings cancelled prior to 60 days of arrival will forfeit the 30% deposit.
- 59–30 days prior to client arrival date – 50% of total booking will be charged.
- 29-0 days prior to client arrival date – 100% of total booking will be charged.
- All cancellations or amendments are only accepted when received in writing.
- A deposit of 30% is required on confirmation of your booking. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the agent is required to make full payment at least 30 days prior to client arrival at Gorilla Luxury lodge.
Keeping the magic safely alive.
At NKuringo Lodges, our guests are at the very heart of everything we do and whilst staying safe from COVID-19 and looking after our own family and friends.
We’re open all year round
All rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars and include applicable Government Taxes & Service charge but are subject to change without notice, should government policies or operating expenses dictate.
Rates are inclusive of breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and coffee
Birthdays and Celebrations:
birthday cake is baked at no extra cost, compliments of the chef.
omplimentary bottle of wine and complimentary 30 minute massage.